Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hal Bids Farewell to Cousin Aaron

You would think she would be crying about cousin Aaron leaving.......


But no. Just crying over Dora snacks. But I can guarantee you that Hal will miss her playdates with Aaron once he isn't nearby. Matt, Amy and Aaron are moving to Texas so DeeDee and Lonnie put together a going away cookout last Friday night. I had every intention of getting a picture of the Starbuck fam....I forgot.....but of course I have plenty of pictures of the two little cuties playing together.....

\
It's so beautiful and peaceful in their backyard. Hal watched for the cows from the fence....


The two kiddos played in the old playhouse Matt and I used to play in that Lonnie built so long ago....








Lonnie's family was there as well as Amy's mom and dad. Aunt Lana was in town for the weekend so it was nice to catch up with her. I can't forget to mention that the kid's biggest fan was busy watching from the porch all night....

Meme's favorite two-year-olds



WE will miss you guys!!! 
Good luck on your move and new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment