Sunday, June 9, 2013

All These Pictures

It's about to go down. That's right. Another photo dump. Here's a barrage of shots from the last month of so. Feast your eyes on this little nut of mine....and a few stories here and there about what we've been up to....

For starters, Dad brought a huge (and I mean HUGE) tote of my old keepsakes that he'd been graciously storing for me for the last ten years. He only reminded me about one thousand times to please take it with me. But darn....wouldn't ya know, I just kept forgetting. ;) Inside that tote were so many things I'd completely forgotten about. I uncovered old notes that my friends and I passed back and forth in jr high, keepsakes that mom kept for me from my first two years of life and boxes full of track and cross country awards. We had a good time sorting through everything but my favorite part of reminiscing was seeing Hallie put on one of my first bikinis....



Silly all the time. 


First time in the sprinkler this summer

Play date in Cason's backyard

In toy heaven

Dress up queen

A picnic with Nanny and Carmen

Full of sass!

Painting pretty pictures for her grandparents

Shades make the outfit


How on earth does my child look so grownup? Well besides the fact that she's wearing my clothes...

I spent some much needed catchup time with Laura at Chelsee's wedding in Mustang. What a gorgeous bride, huh?


And to top things off, she had a breakfast buffet for dinner...HELLO!?!?!? Genius!!!!


We've always loved our church. But lately we've really gotten fired up about some exciting stuff going on around church....more specifically our Sunday school class. We are growing by leaps and bounds and I'm thrilled that some of our new friends are in the Shield of Faith class now! Sundays are always a fun day....






Speaking of our Sunday school class, we organized a church-wide Spring fiesta in May. It was a huge success! The kids had a blast and the work was all worth it to see so many having fun.....




Hallie has recently become infatuated with a sweet little boy at her daycare. She often refers to herself as "baby Abe" at night when she's wanting rocked in the chair or cuddled. She is in love with this little man....


We've been watching carefully in our backyard for birds. One afternoon a bird made it's way into our living room and landed on daddy's shoulder....

Ok, maybe it's plastic...

Hiding in the playhouse for a bird watching session...I was told to be very quiet

.....and so was Lucy.

She helps keep the flowers hydrated every evening

Meme and Lana supplied Hal with some gloves, shovels and a rake for her gardening endeavors

Makin' "wainbows"

My chick begging for an Atwoods chick

Hallie went to the local dance studio to sign up and meet her soon-to-be teachers. They were all so welcoming and I think I was just as excited as Hallie once we left that evening. She will start dance camp in a little over a month. How is that possible that my daughter is already asking me to order dance shoes and leotards???



I'd say we are soaking up every second of the sunshine.....






No comments:

Post a Comment