Sunday, October 28, 2012

Who Said Girls Can't Drive?

Just give the girl her CDL already!!! 

Hallie has been logging some serious practice behind the wheel of some big machines. She was a bit timid but embraced her inner farm girl and hopped on the old blue tractor with Papa.....

"Show me what I need to know...I'm a quick learner."

"...and what happens if I wreck this puppy?"

She was a natural and waved at me as she circled around on Papa's lap....


I was able to snag a great video of her steering toward me and then making a big sharp turn all by herself. Proud of her for being brave! And she hasn't only been behind the wheel of a tractor....she's also been learning how to drive a big rig with Gman. We met him in town where Hallie got the chance to do some steering, horn honking and talking on the CB.....

"How's the turning radius on this rig, G?"

She could be heard saying "truck" and "roger that" while atop Gman's lap....


I'd say they made quite the driving team....



Ok, maybe she should just stick with her Barbie car for now. But you can't replace time spent on a grandfather's lap so I'd say it was time well spent. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment