Saturday, January 8, 2011

Livin' on Hal....I Mean Tulsa Time

Hallie proved to be a content little gal during a trip to Tulsa to visit great grandma Vice and lots of other family! Hallie and Nanny took a road trip on Friday to spend the afternoon with great grandma, great aunts MaryAnn and Sandy, great uncle Kent, and cousins Isabelle, Hannah, Angela and Heidi. I hear that she shared plenty of smiles and was a happy girl. And I don't know if it's just me but it seems like Hallie has grown so much in these photos! It may have to do with the trend in them...I spy a bottle in 2 out of 3 pictures!

Hallie & Hannah on her blanket that Hannah made
Angela feeding the little piggy
Quality time with Nanny and Great Grandma

Special thanks to Nanny for being my blog photog during their trip! And an additional thanks for the ME time I got to spend while they were on their roadtrip...priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment