Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Drivers Ed Course: Gman Style

I am pretty sure Gman was thrilled about our move today because it meant he could sneak in a little mid-week play session with his favorite (and only) granddaughter. He happens to make stops every now and then at the Atwoods store in Woodward. Today was one of those days so we picked him up for a quick visit. Hallie gave him the short tour of our living quarters, we stopped by Sonic to get a drink and attempted to go visit my dad's cousin who owns a realty business in Woodward. Seeing as how that will come in handy when the time is right, I was thrilled to have help on my side. He was kinda bummed that his girl slept most of the time he was with us. Gman made sure to wake her up though for some talk time. And he threw in some driving lessons while he was at it....

"Look out, student driver comin' through!"

"Breaker, breaker, this is Hallie G. Bear"

"Gman, I think I'm getting the hang of this"

"Gotta have my caffeine to stay awake on the road"

Showing off her tough driving look with Gman

Proud Grandpa
Come visit us again Gman!

Love, Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment