Saturday, September 10, 2011

Snappy Happy Saturday

As I dressed Hallie for our run this morning I realized how overdressed she was for a ride in the stroller. Ya see, we have a problem.  All of her fall clothes are on the dressier side. She is lacking the Fanning Saturday favorite….sweatpants.  A trip to Old Navy is a must ASAP. But for the time being she is just going to have to look extra cute for strolling on these “cooler” mornings. This morning’s outfit immediately had me inspired to be creative. I grabbed my two sidekicks (my camera and Hallie) and we took off for the perfect spot to start snapping away. Multi-tasking just took on a whole new dimension: the jogging amateur photographer. Hal must’ve sensed my excitement about this because you will see she was the perfect little poser for her neurotic mother....














No secret that I am most happy when I have a camera in my hand to snap away with. I love photography. Granted I have no idea what I'm doing...but I don't think it really matters. The lighting may not be perfect, the angle may be off...but all I see is that beautiful girl through my lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment