Monday, July 7, 2014

Baby shower at Aunt B's

I grew up with a handful of amazing aunts that were a big part of my life. There's just something so special and inexplicable about the love of an aunt. Aunt B has followed in the footsteps of the women in our lives. She loves my girls like they were her own and enjoys each milestone just as much as I do. And she's great at spoiling her babies before they are even born. ;) My beautiful sister hosted the perfect family shower for baby Bellla at her house in May. She knows my love language.....Chick Fil A nuggets and frosted sugar cookies from Katy's pantry. Yup, it doesn't get much tastier than that. How cute is this setup?!?!





In addition to my aunts and cousins who celebrated with us that day one of my oldest and dearest friends, Ashley, was able to come to Enid with her little girl and baby belly in tow. Speaking of baby bellies....how cute is her tiny little bump?!?



We met with the girls at the park behind Bailey's house before the shower. Dummy me didn't plan very well so the girls were only able to play for about ten minutes before we had to leave and head to the shower. It had been awhile since Jaley and Hallie had been together but they seemed to pick up right where they left off....


Bella and I were showered with baby goodies while Hal had several big sis gifts to open....


She was gifted a new baby doll appropriately named Bella, a big sister book, some cute summer clothes and a coloring book that was personalized with her and little sis's names inside. Adorable.



There was plenty of laughter filling the room just as there always is when the fam gets together. Hal stayed in Aunt B's room entertaining Jaley and cousin Peyton.



I'm pretty ecstatic to be adding yet another female to this fun family of girls, girls, girls. 











Dad has a pretty good record of crashing showers and this day was no exception.....


Somebody was pooped after her day of play with cousins and friends.....


She broke in Bella's new lounger. Talk about sweet.....


I've said it before and I'll say it again....God must've known I'd need a sister to make it through life so he blessed me with one of the best. Thanks for all you do for me and my girls, sis. We love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment