Monday, June 2, 2014

Life with my Lady


WIth a couple of very busy spring months that have passed I've collected quite a few pics on my phone that definitely belong on the blog....well, just because I like to be thorough even in the midst of being a lazy blogger. Here's the lowdown on these silly snapshots....

Oh ya know, just snackin' on top of the dog....


Always a lover. Even with inanimate objects....


Diva and fashionista extraorindare. She had a blast searching through a bag of goodies from her friend Harper....


Accessories, accessories, accessories!


Testing out baby sister's first baby quilt. Thumbs up all the way!


Convincing me that the baby should be able to ride on her lap....


She uncovered my old homemade chicken costume and just HAD to put it on. Did I seriously wear this!?!?!

 
Waiting in the drop-off line at school was always a fun time this year. We usually had at least a couple of "friends" in the seat with us, had crumbs from breakfast left behind in her carseat and a couple of good books to read while we sat....
 

 
 Just one of her many stall tactics at bathtime...cup stacking....


She somehow conned me into ice cream after gymnastics on this chilly Spring day. Maybe it had something to do with those blue eyes that made it impossible to say no...


We spent one of our free Friday mornings painting a colorful birdhouse to surprise her daddy. Oh how they love their birds!


She (and I) were thrilled to discover a robin's egg outside under one of our bushes. She handled it so delicately and talked to it in her tiny gentle voice (ha). That is until her and her daddy made a little mock nest for it and placed it under the lamp in her room. That was when she decided to smash it with her fist. Oops.

 
 
 

iPad addict problems. They are real.....



The girl loves her Aunt B!


One of my favorite pictures! 


Sometimes I wish I had half of her style.....sometimes.....

 

Meeting cousin Addison for the first time proved to be gut-busting hilarious! Let's just say she was a big fan of the Halster....


Cousin Jessi didn't quite know what to think of being surrounded by girls. Especially girls who do silly things like this...


We've got an avid swinger on our hands. I've finally taught her how to pump her legs. BUT naturally that's not how we do things....because it would be way too easy for mommy and WAY too hard for Hallie. But with a smile like THIS it's hard to not stand there for hours upon hours (okay exaggerating a little) and push her cute little hiney.....


I'd hate to leave out this picture. This is my girl. Constantly surrounded by 10,000 stuffed animals. If God ever calls on her like he did Noah the girl's gonna be prepared with two of every animal.....




Oh the sleeping bag phase. Thank you Peppa Pig. "Peppa Pig has sleepovers with her friends on the floor mommy." It's always fun to see if she's hopped back up in her bed by morning or if she toughed it out on the floor.....





Life without my lady would be dull, boring and just plain blah. Thank you God for this one a kind gal!




No comments:

Post a Comment