Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bella's Beautiful Shower

Blessed! Blessed! Blessed!
 
There are many words I could use to describe the baby shower hosted by some of my best friends. But BLESSED seems to be the one that stands out the most. The thought and detail they put into making it a special day was just amazing. I was in mint and coral heaven!!! 
 
 
 




The shower favors were these cute little bags with nail polish and a nail file...


On the clothesline behind me in this picture hung an array of onesies. Guests were asked to bring a onesie that reminded them of myself and I got to guess who brought each one. I was a dreadful guesser and only got a couple correct but it was a fun and very original way to stock up on some clothes of all sizes for baby girl.....


 

My seven beautiful hostesses went above and beyond when it came to surprising me with a gift. As if the shower itself wasn't enough they bought a gift certificate for a photo session with my photog Mandy. I cried. Of course I cried. What do I love more than pictures??? Answer: nothin'. 


Lindsay wowed me with this adorable diaper cake with Bella's name spelled out in colorful blocks and it scattered with a ton of adorable bows and headbands....




Pregos pregos everywhere!


With this being my second girl I already had nearly everything I needed so guests were asked to bring a frozen meal or diapers for Bella and I. I opened a crazy amount of diapers, wipes and cute clothes for my new lil punkin. Hal joined us at the end of the shower and got in some playtime with her friends who were there.....





THESE ladies mean so much to me! A fabulous crew of hostesses right here....


And a fabulous family of ladies...





Jai, Sarah, Megan, Katie, Lauren, Lindsay and RaeLynn.....I'm blessed to know you and call you friends. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment