Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Holy Smokes Miss Daredevil

She's not afraid of a thing. Ok, well maybe spiders. But that's about the only thing.

This big giant ladder certainly didn't frighten her the other night....


I texted that picture to Riley and said "when dad's away the girls will play." I think he may have had a minor heart attack. If I had allowed her she probably would've kept on trucking up to the top. She has taken her play to a whole 'nother level. It seems like one day she woke up and kicked it into high gear. Running instead of walking. Jumping instead of hopping. Swinging from the bars over big tall slides that scare the bejeebies out of me. Going down slides backwards without warning. NO FEAR! Of course I have pictures to prove all of these bold statements......

She used to sit atop this slide for a good two minutes before going down. Now it's old hat ;)

Swinging is the new thing these days

I'm hoping this new trick is forgotten quickly....

....but her face lets me know that it probably be the case.

And the creativity continues....

Just look at those mangled up leggies....bruised and scraped. She's unstoppable. We might need to start her on calcium supplements now because I see a lot of slips, trips, falls and booboos in our future. Wanna know the best thing about Riley working for the hospital???

Free ER visits!!!!!!!

I am how starting a movement to get giant air-filled bags placed underneath all playground equipment. Join me, wont you!?!?! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment