Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beach Babies

The skies were blue.
.........
The water was warm.
..........
The babes had taken record long naps. 
..........
The water was calling our names.

Sunbathing beauties

I went to check on Hal after she'd been sleeping for FOUR HOURS that afternoon. Man, I could've been a lot more productive than I was but it sure was nice to have some quiet time at home. I was antsy for her to wake up because we had plans to meet up with cousin Carmen at the waterpark. Aunt Katie, Kylie and Uncle Luke were going to get their swim on as well. As usual I was most excited about dressing Hal in her new bikini and coverup.....and I was THRILLED that she actually wore her sunnies for more than five seconds.....


Aunt Katie was waiting for us outside the waterpark......


You can put the girl in a ruffly bikini BUT you can't take the tomboy out of her....


Tomboy or not, she sure is a silly little fish...


It was time to get that FISH back in the water! Aunt Ky is a LOT more fun than boring ol' momma who didn't want to get her hair wet...


We watched in amazement as she somehow managed to climb up the slippery slide with water coming down....


Carmen had much more love for the water this time around during her second trip....


I think we all had just as much fun as the little fishies did. Katie and Luke had a race down the big kid slides and Kylie went down the big slide with Hal. And as always, I took plenty of pictures!!









Per usual, Hallie Grace stood at the top of the slide blocking traffic while she contemplated life...


We all got plenty of that good ol' Vitamin D!


Hal and I got the munchies and ate shared some Dairy Queen by the pool....


Carmen was feeling brave and walked through the water a bit with some help from her momma....


"No big deal"

Hal's backside was growing by the minute since I'd put her in a regular diaper and I couldn't help but giggle at her sideview...


Tiny water dancer probably could've stayed for two more hours but it was almost time to go....


"I think I'll just sleep here tonight"

The girls had one last moment in the kiddie pool and Hal showed off her sweet side by helping Carmen try to stand....

"Here cuz, let me give you a hand."

It was time to go so we packed up and covered up....





Hallie G and Carmen J = Beach Babes!



No comments:

Post a Comment