Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Little Princesses

Life with two girls is so much more fulfilling than I'd ever imagined it would be. In so many ways. There really aren't any adequate words to describe it. But I'll try. 

It's something like this.......

Kissing a princess goodnight. Every night. 


Staring into the eyes of a sweet little girl who wants nothing but to love and be loved in return.....


Squeezing chubby cheeks,,,,


And kissing them of course!


Playing dressup with the most beautiful (and bossy) "queen" in the world....


Giving after bathtime snuggles with a baby in a hooded towel. FYI babies in hooded towels are my favorite....


Letting this princess explore her sense of style and fashion even if I do have some doubts....



Watching her enjoy some of my favorite things and giggle all the while.....


Being absolutely goofy when I'm told to be....



Finding princesses in many places throughout the house.....




My Anna and Elsa are my most favorite part of the day. Seeing their relationship grow into something more beautiful each day is a gift that I'm not sure I deserve. But I'll certainly take it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment