Thursday, January 22, 2015

Gimme a B!!!


Having a girly girl comes with more bows, frills, shoes, drama and hairtastrephies than I could've ever imagined. But for every diva moment comes a moment that I've always dreamed of. Take cheer clinic for example. Dream. Come. True.



My baby girl was maybe about almost kind of as excited as momma was about her big morning spent with the high school cheerleaders and her fellow mini cheerleaders learning dances and cheers. From what little information I was privy to they learned a couple of dances and a cheer, colored pictures of cheerleaders, ate a snack and played games. My heart just go wild when I see these pictures.....



A couple weeks after the clinic Hallie and the girls got to show off their moves before the start of a Boomer home game. The mommarazi section bundled up in the cold to get a good view of our girls...



Hallie and I are so blessed by these pretty gals in our lives.....






Future Boomer Cheerleaders!


The freezing temps didn't bother them a bit.....


Hallie's enthusiastic toe touch was my absolute favorite. They were just adorable!


Hallie can be seen performing cheers every now and then in the living room with her pom poms...."give me a B! Give me a D! Give me a B! Give me an M!" Not sure what we're spelling but I sure love to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment