Sunday, February 17, 2013

SNOW DAY!

It may have just been one day of snow but I think it deserves its own post. Simply because it was pretty.....


Last Tuesday we woke up to a bit of snow covering the ground when we peeked out the front window. It wasn't nearly as much as the forecasters had warned but I was okay with less snow since I would be driving all day. But it turned out that I didn't mind the beautiful big flakes as they continued to fall nearly all day into the evening. Hallie didn't get much of a chance to enjoy the snowy weather like I would've liked her to but she was just getting over her yucky stuff from the weekend. The extent of her time in the snow was a couple of minutes that morning before we hopped in the car. She loved watching it "wain snow" and curiously leaned out to catch a few flakes on her tongue.....


At the rate this so-called winter is going this may be the only snow Lil Red sees this season.....


Fine by me though.......bring on the spring!!!! In true bipolar Oklahoma weather fashion we've been majorly spoiled this weekend with mild temps perfect for playing outdoors. And we did just that!


No comments:

Post a Comment