Thursday, August 20, 2015

Grow Girls Grow

It's a very common phrase in our house that the girls hear 7 out of 7 days of the week.  
 
Some of the first words I utter.
 
They know them well.
 
"You grew overnight!!! You're not supposed to do that!"
 
 
Hallie typically looks at me with a sly grin and says "but that's what I have to do mommy."
I suppose so. But man it's painful to watch them change overnight when you just feel like bottling up everything about them in their current state. Because you know what's around the bend will mean more independence and less of a need for their mommy. Tough to watch them grow but oh so rewarding and fun. Seeing as how I'm a decade behind on the ol' blog I've certainly accrued a plethora of growing pictures. Watch those girls grow!
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment