Thursday, August 20, 2015

All Things Christmas 2014

Christmas 2015.
 
It happened.
 
I think.
 
I was pretty sleepy for most of it.
 
Thankfully I have pictures to remind me of what went down.
 
From what I can tell the girls were all smiles.
 
And apparently I had enough energy to decorate.
 
Like I said, thank goodness for pictures.
 
Our Christmas happenings in a nutshell.......
 
 
Beautiful babies helping mommy.....
 

Baby Jesus, I mean Bella...


Christmas jammies. Oh my!




Elf came to visit. But he didn't do much good in the behavior modification department....


Crystal Christmas fun!


Pretties to look at all season long....





Downtown photo op...



Santa visit one out of five....










Hospital party Frozen style....













Falling asleep in the choir loft during the Christmas pageant....



Just being too cute for her own good....



More falling asleep....


















Family time is the best time....
















Christmas morning surprises....






Christmas Day lunch at Nanny and Papa's....


















Gymnastics Christmas party....


Garrett visits from Florida....







Class Christmas party clown....











Gingerbread fun....



Fun visit from Aunt Sharon...



Goofy kids....




Christmas Eve magic with the fam....






































Shattuck Christmas was fantastic....




























Christmas finale at Aunt Betty's....





And the Christmas take down. Whew.

 
I honestly have too much to say about this amazingly blessed Christmas season we shared with family but by golly I don't have enough time. My heart nearly skips a beat when I look back at these pictures after months have passed. It's a Christmas that will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment