Monday, September 9, 2013

She Be Up in the Gym

Let me tell ya right now....this mom underestimated how hard it would be to coordinate so many new things for our gal this fall. But with that being said I'm embracing the newly added challenge and loving every second of seeing her learn and flourish...oh and somersault and twirl too...those things are fun to watch as well. She kicked off the year with a 45 min session of gymnastics on Tuesday and dance on Thursday. I didn't get much info from the tight-lipped athlete but she was very quick to answer this question: "So which do you like better: dance or gymnastics?" 

Her answer: "Both." 

There ya have it folks....looks like we're sticking with both! Here's my ballerina/gymnast in her new element....

Excited about her candy after her first day at the gym

When I showed up to pick her up from the gym the other moms were busy watching and laughing at the kiddos. They asked me which one belonged to me and when I pointed her out they said how serious she was about doing all of the moves correctly and what a good listener she had been. It took me a second to let in sink in that they were actually talking about my free-spirited crazy little gal....proud mommy moment ensued.

Little girls in tutus are just too much. Too much pink....too much cuteness....too much chubby legs....too incredibly adorable for me to handle sometimes. A room full of excited little ballerinas? I can't take it! ;)

Ready for her first day at the studio with Miss Taryn

So happy that her and Kaydence are together

My heart skips a beat everytime I look at this picture

I'm not quite certain how my baby is already big enough to be preschooling and dancing and gymnastic-ing (new word right there) but there is one thing I do know.....she looks darn cute doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment