Monday, September 9, 2013

Big Girl Haircut


I did a brave thing. I took a three-year-old to a two-hour-long hair appointment. 

Luckily she ended up having a fantastic afternoon thanks to big girl Avery aka "Aby". They played hide and seek, ate some snacks and Avery even threw in a piggy back ride for this happy girl....


Earlier that day when I mentioned to Hal that I was getting my hair cut she responded with a worried look and said "no mommy, dat will hurt dem if you cut dem." Precious mind. She quickly forgot her worries about hurting the hairs when she busted in the room as I was walking out and said "I didn't get my hair cut yet." Before I could even blink Rae Lynn and Avery had swooped her up and placed in on the booster seat wrapped in a cape and she was trimming away. Hal didn't seem worried one bit. She was a wiggle worm while she got her bangs trimmed. Avery requested that her momma shampoo Hal's new do which was welcomed by me considering she had dumped a pot of soil on her head earlier that afternoon while we were cleaning up dead plants in the backyard. So fresh and so clean....


I love this one....


Ha! This one too!



The finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment