Sunday, May 26, 2013

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Fiesta

Moving to Woodward has done wonders for my ability to step outside of my comfort zone and form friendships. As a self-proclaimed loner it still blows my mind that I've been blessed with so many amazing women in my life in the past two years. When we moved I made a commitment to "go all in" with everything....work, friends, home. I'm quick to plant roots....no matter where we've been....it gives me a sense of security....and a mother moving to a new town with a young child is in desperate need of security. While I've been busy planting roots I've encountered some fabulous people. I like to think of friendships like tree branches. Each friend is a branch of my tree. 

Yay for big full trees!!! And yay for girl's night!!!


Lauren asked me to co-host a fiesta at her casa last weekend and of course I jumped at the chance to entertain. This girl knows how to have a good time....


We had a delicious table full of fiesta food that was nearly gone by the time the night was through. Why can't we do this every weekend!?!?!?!













Our cheeks were sore from laughing all night....our bellies were full from gorging on food and margaritas....our eyelids were heavy from staying up past 1:00 a.m. (I don't think I've seen that time in a LONG time)...and my soul, for one, was quite refreshed after a night with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment