Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sweet Little Friends

I can't count the number of times I've said "if only I could be a fly on the wall at daycare." This overwhelming desire to watch my sweetie play with all of her little best friends not knowing that I'm watching will probably never be fulfilled. Well, since I'm not a fly nor do I have the time to stand and spy on her all day, it seems that playdates are the next best thing. She and I both think they are a really great thing. Best of both worlds: moms get to chat without screaming children in our faces and kiddos get to play to their heart's content. Our last playdate included our favorite twins, J & J, Caydence, Colin and a new and precious/tiny friend named Vivi. The kiddos chowed down on pizza (as did the mommas) and then got to the real fun.....

Why is it that little girls hugging makes my heart explode?!

C & H tagging eachother on Facebook ;)

Slinky fun

The girls would stretch it out further than I realized it could stretch and then it was Hal's job to run down the length of it while screaming....

Clearly a popular game



A playdate is such a simple thing that fills me up with joy and reminds me how blessed I've been since moving here to Woodward. It turns out it's quite easy to make friends in such a friendly town full of fantastic females!

No comments:

Post a Comment