Saturday, April 18, 2015

Date with Garth!!!!!

I made a HUGE check off my bucket list this February (yes, I'm that far behind again) when Riley and I saw the man, the myth, the legend...Mr. Garth Brooks.
 

Naturally we were surrounded by our bestest of friends for a fun weekend in Tulsa. We watched American Sniper that afternoon, did some shopping at the mall, had dinner and drinks with our Woodward crew before heading to the concert. Geez this man looks smokin' in a cowboy hat!!


The Stunning Starbucks....


The Ravishing Rogers....
 

The Magnificent Mills....


The Lovely Logans....


The Beautiful Borings....


The Handsome Haines's
 

 






Garth sang his heart out for over two hours straight. It was spectacular! He put on a late show that evening and I was wishing we could've stayed for a second time around. It was that good! The entertainment with friends afterwards made up for missing Garth though. Don't know what I'd do without that fun bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment