Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Surprise! Aunt Lisa's 50th!

We sure do love our Aunt Lisa! So naturally we were giddy about helping surprise her for her 50th birthday. Hal and I made the trip to Enid to join the family for a night of fun. Dara and David planned the whole shindig and there was a huge crowd waiting by the time she arrived at her party. Hal was practicing her "being quiet" gig before the birthday girl got home....


She hid over by the door with Uncle David as Lisa and her friends walked up to the door.....
 

She opened the door sporting her "made in 1964...all original parts" shirt with her mouth hanging open....


Another surprise came when she opened up her gift from sweet Uncle Dave....


The grillmaster Dave smoked some chicken and we chowed down on an array of deliciousness. Anytime we get the whole fam together is a GOOD TIME!!









Now please tell me how this beautiful woman is 50?!?!?! More like 30!!!


There really aren't words to describe how much she means to me, how many times she has been there for me or how many fond memories I have growing up with her as my aunt but I sure am thankful to have her in my life. I think Hal would have to agree! She's one cool chick! 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment