Monday, September 15, 2014

Twinkies....no really.

Welp. It's official.....

I have twins. 

Four years apart. 

The VERY FIRST thing out of people's mouths without fail is ALWAYS "wow, she looks identical to her big sister." 

It's kinda creepy. 

In the best way. ;)










Clearly I can't control myself when it comes to making picture comparisons with the girls. Well, let's be honest. I can't control myself with anything that involves pictures. Or clothes. Which leads me into these next few favorites. The girls were graciously gifted several matchy matchy adorable outfits that I couldn't wait to start dressing them in. I'm almost convinced that God put me on this earth to play dressup with two girls...okay, maybe many other reasons but that certainly feels like one of them.






Can we talk about this please.......






No comments:

Post a Comment