Monday, May 14, 2012

That about sums it up......


I die. 

I just die everytime I look at this picture. 

This is my daughter. 

This is soooooo my daughter.

Yes. Yes, it scares me. 

If someone who had never met her asked me what she was like I'd just whip this picture out and show them. Here. Here ya go. This is her. From the sassy crossed arms to the pouty lips to the shades inside the grocery store to the hat and the bow and the chubby legs and the polka dots.....I die. And the funny thing is that she wasn't even upset. This is just Hallie Grace. Funny and sassy. I imagine this is her version of doing a kissy face self-portrait in the mirror (she's just starting early with the corny poses).  

Geez. I've said it before and I'll say it again and again......

WE'RE. IN. TROUBLE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment