Saturday, May 12, 2012

Showering Baby Everett




It makes me beyond giddy to see a baby boom happening amongst my friends. The world needs more babies for us to oogle and "awww" over on Facebook. Am I right or am I right?! I'm certain that my friend Bev's baby boy will be one of those babies I'm oogling over. She is due in July with her first child and is looking A-dorable! Her friends hosted a fun couple's shower/cookout for Bev and Josh in Edmond on Saturday night. The location was downright gorgeous...a log cabin style home with unique interior with a beautiful pool and outdoor grilling area. Little Miss spotted the water right away of course! Speaking of my crazy child, she was in a wonderful state of deliriousness due to her marathon day of driving, playing and about  fitting in 10 measley minutes of napping. I don't know where she was getting all of her energy from but she had plenty to turn in circles for a good five minutes, run from room to room, empty a gift basket and keep me chasing after you as you attempted several escapes out the back door to find the pool. Here's a rare moment where I caught you actually sitting. This may have been when you were making eyes at the cute little three-year-old boy across the room....


Auntie Heather was a familiar face for Hal and she was an extra set of hands helping me keep her from sneaking handfuls of food from the table. As you can see, my daughter appeared to be a sugared-up lunatic. No sugar. Just lack of sleep I guess. She has one speed: FASTEST.

It's been way too long since I've been able to spend time with Bev and loved the opportunity to see her growing belly (since she hasn't succumbed to the belly pic requests on Facebook!) My camera went dead right around the time I was ready to snap away but I managed to get a few with my phone. Here are some of the petite lil momma looking pretty in purple....




Outstanding parents they will be! I could tell by the way she handled my lil red chewing up a mouthful of carrot and ranch dressing and spitting it out in pieces on the floor. Oh the joys!!! Here's to adding a new couple to the Parenthood Club! Congrats Bev and Josh....Everett is one blessed lil guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment